Saturday, March 5, 2011

After Engineering...? "What's Up...!"


Just now I received a message from my girl friend.,the content is as follows

Comparing the countries with girls:
Up to 12 years they are like India-Wants to lift and kiss them,
Up to 22 years they are like America-Wants to get and reach them,
Up to 40 years they are like England-Sees from long distance and enjoy (because they are married),
Above 40 they are like Africa-Tries to stay away from them

I didn't understand why she compared India with school girls and America with college girls. So I asked her, she exasperated and said "you stupid,can't understand anything,without knowing what I meant to tell don't show your face again, good bye."So as her pal I understands something and you have to judge whether I was correct or not..?

The very next question(title) strikes your mind and the answer from most of our friends is:
GRE GRE GRE...

First of all I'd like to appreciate the aspirants of GRE because they are the real time hard workers, daily going to classes, by hearting number of synonyms, antonyms, writing exam, up-next TOEFEL and finally attending visa interview. If you succeed good luck...,otherwise try once more.



Many of us would prefer to fly USA, the country that rules the entire world(its feel), the country that stands top in economy,the country that has............no full stop.Recently I have seen an article in news paper and the editor expressed his views very happily stating that "Most of the citizens in USA are Indians, Microsoft employees are Indians, Google employees are Indians, intelligent people in the world are Indians."

Is India an intelligent country or Indians are intelligent..?

The answer is straight forward: Indians are Intelligent but not India.If we go 10 years back and see the first line in social text about our nation "India is developing country" and I bet even if you go 10 years forward also we find the same quote "India is developing country", any foreign President who visits India starts his speech with the same line "India is developing country" and how it can become a developed country if intelligence stays out of the country.

Our late leaders Mahatma Gandhi, Jawaharlal Nehru, Subhash Chandra Bose graduated in foreign countries because the education system in India is not good at that scenario.But now the scene has changed,we have very good education system.Our first innings starts with LKG and ends with graduation in India,up-next second innings starts with lot of questions in the minds of parents and students.

Which is the most developed country?
Which country provides more job opportunities?
Which country makes me rich in less time?

The answer for the above questions is absolutely not India but provide solution for India.To study or to work in foreign and gets the citizenship of that country is not a qualification,you have to down your heads for such a shameful thing."I was born and brought up in India and settled in USA,I have my own Hummer which costs $40,000 that means Rs 20,00,000, I owns one house at Los Angels and once in 5 years I used to visit India, the country that remains same with its corruption,scams,slums,poverty and I donate money.."Is it posh or shame on his/her part?

Some of my friends said "We are going to do MS and then we will be back to the sub continent."Of-course it may be a lie or not doesn't matter but what's the need to fly abroad?We have all the facilities and a lot of IIT's, IIM's or work at public or private sector companies(in India).Once a Swiss bank director said "Indians are poor but India is not a poor country" but I sincerely oppose it because India itself is a poor country and please don't leave the country in this situation.



We,the graduates should start to bring a change in the country and it will undergo a magical transformation from an ugly duckling to a dancing peacock.

Cheers...!

Before you delete me off your friends list and report my blog for mental torture read on...

Friends.....,

  • I request each and everyone of you to erase the thoughts of moving other country.
  • Don't compare dollar with rupee..,if you strive hard..,you can live luxurious life in India than in US.
  • Instead of thinking me and my mummy..,me and my daddy..,me and my family..,start to think me and my nation..!
I think this is what my girl friend wishes to tell in her message and I hope within 10 years India should be compared with teenage girls.

The only sentence I'd like to tell you is:

Work in India....,Work for India..,

Cheers...!

6 comments:

  1. mama its good ra chala baga rasav

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you post this thing,coz bharath said to post something useful ??!!!

    Still,too good !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 gud really vry inspiring article

    ReplyDelete
  4. #%$ everybody don't go to become rich or enjoy lavish life
    some people go for research purpose also,
    their creativity thoughts are never encouraged in india ,so they settle in foreign countries to live their dreams

    ReplyDelete
  5. awsum thoughts....ur best one leela..;)

    P.S.: i wanna noe whoz dat gal(frnd) who msgd u:P

    ReplyDelete