Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Funny Champs are Busy.....

Hi friends...it's the time for exams.I think all of you are busy so I don't have any plan to post an article but as a blogger I want to share crazy thoughts of mine and I wish you the best for your exams.
Good luck.....!!!!!


Leela bursts into his house and shouts to his wife,
"Santhi, quick pack your things.I have just won millions on the lottery!"
Back comes the excited reply,
"Should pack for the beach or for skiing?"
"I don't care where you go," Leela replies, "just as long as you are out of here within the hour."

----------*******----------

A newly married couple(Gosula Anil Reddy and his wife) had decided to be responsible and make their wills. Waiting in the solicitor's office they talked to each other in hushed tones.
"I am so glad we decided to do this darling", said the earnest fat man.
"I want you to know", he continued. "if something ever happened to me, I wouldn't mind if you got married again.The only thing I would ask is that you don't let him to wear my clothes."
"I understand darling," replied bright eyed young wife, "you have no need to worry, they wouldn't fit him anyway."

---------*******----------

Leela is walking along the beach when he spies a lamp half buried in the sand.Having heard many of these jokes before,he decides to pick up the lamp and give it a quick rub.Sure enough,out pops genie.
"Let me guess ", says Leela. "I get three wishes, right?"
"Right", says the genie, "but there is a catch?"
"The catch", says the genie, "is that whatever you wish for,your wife gets double."
"That's not a problem", says Leela "first I would like a hundred crore."
"Done," says the genie and there is a hundred crore cash lying at Leela's feet.
"Next," says Leela, "I would like a huge mansion on my own tropical island."
"Done," says the genie and the keys are in Leela's hand.
"Now let me guess this straight," says Leela "I have a hundred crore and my wife has two hundred crore. I have a huge mansion on a tropical island, and my wife has a mansion twice the size"
"You got it," says the genie.
"Now my third wish," grins Leela, "I would like you to scare me half to death."

---------*********----------

Woman in a clothes shop: "Could I try on that dress in the window?"
Shop assistant: "I am sorry madam, you will have to use the changing rooms like everyone else."

---------*********----------

What is a ZEbra?
Twenty-six sizes larger than an "A"bra

--------*********----------

What did one wall say to the other?
I'll meet you at the corner!

--------*********----------

What did you call a guy who's born in London,grows up in Paris, and then dies in Mascow?
Dead

-------**********----------

What is the best thing to do if you find a gorilla in your bed?
(I expect the answer from your side)

--------*********-----------


Cheers..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment